Friday, August 17, 2012

Yesterday's Answer


Yesterday's Answer:

Mary Wollstonecraft, the mother of Frankenstein author Mary Shelley, wrote "A Vindication of the Rights of Men," in response to Edmund Burke's "Reflections on the Revolution in France". 





Thank You!

Thank you to all who've shown an interest in this page. My schedule has changed such that I need to put this on hold for a while. Have a nice day,
                                                Otto

(Source: American Mensa, email transmission, August 14, 2012)

1 comment:

  1. You're all right, and I have been wrong.

    I will now stand beside you, in Society.

    I will assume my role.

    Geronimo
    Mohammed
    Nikola Tesla
    Martin Luther
    Robin Hood
    Jimi Hendricks
    Harry Houdini
    Sarah Bernhardt
    Joan of Ark
    Marquis deSade
    Johnny Appleseed

    I will also take my Meds.

    Marc Breed
    America's Fetish Photographer

    ReplyDelete